The products for sale on https://shop.veneziaunica.it (hereinafter the "Store") are sold and invoiced by Audes Group Srl, with offices in Via IV Novembre, 4 - 35010 Limena (PD), REA PD-354902, C.F. VAT No. 04014850285.
For information and assistance regarding orders, please contact Audes Customer Service at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
- Method of purchase
- Prices and payment methods
- Delivery of items and related expenses
- Right of withdrawal/return
- Complaints and requests for information
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
1.1 The contract between Audes Group Srl (hereinafter "AUDES") and the Customer (any natural person who makes a purchase from the Store) shall be considered concluded with the full or partial acceptance by AUDES of the purchase order of the product for sale (Product) submitted by the Customer. In case of non-acceptance of the order (should a Product not be available in stock or because of an evident production defect that prevents its use and sale), AUDES will promptly notify the Customer, at the same time reimbursing the cost of the Product based on the payment method chosen by the Customer for the purchase.
1.2 By placing an order in one of the ways available, using the order form in the Store (hereinafter the "Order"), the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to them during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the present general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract (hereinafter the "Conditions"). The order submitted by the Customer is to be considered a proposal of Contract.
1.3 These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium, in compliance with the provisions of art. 12 of Italian D. Lgs. 70/2003 and art. 51 of Italian D. Lgs. 206/2005, as amended by Italian D. Lgs. 21/2014.
1.4 The Customer accepts and acknowledges that the total or partial acceptance of the Order by AUDES completes the Product purchase contract between the Customer and AUDES (in its capacity as reseller).
1.5 The general terms and conditions can be changed at any time. Any changes and/or new conditions will be effective from the time of their publication on the website, with the indication of the effective date of the changes, which must be at least 30 days later than the date of publication on the website. In any case, users shall have the right to apply the general terms and conditions and other contractual and economic terms in force at the moment of submission of the purchase order.
2. Method of purchase
2.1 The Products for sale and available for purchase through the procedure indicated in these Conditions are only those present in the Store at the time of submission the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2.2 In any case, it is acknowledged that the images accompanying the description of a Product for sale are for informational purposes only and may not be fully representative of its features but may differ for example by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used for accessing the store and viewing images).
2.3 To place an order, the Customer must complete the form in its entirety in the Store and submit it after carefully reviewing the Conditions, as well as the features of the product and/or items they intend to purchase. If needed, the Customer must also request AUDES to issue a tax invoice for the purchase.
2.4 The correct reception of the Order shall be confirmed by AUDES through a confirmation email sent to the email address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message, which communicates to the Customer the acceptance of the Order by AUDES, will briefly summarize the conditions of purchase, as required by the applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the Customer can verify the data and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
3. Prices and payment methods
3.1 The prices shown on the website are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment charges are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the website or in these Conditions.
3.2 The following payment methods are available:
- Credit Card and alternative payments (transactions managed by Stripe;
- Alternative payments: according to the shipping country chosen by the customer, Stripe can enable specific payment methods (as an example: Ideal for The Netherlands).
4. Delivery of items and related expenses
4.1 The Products purchased by the Customer will be processed within 48 business hours after the acceptance of the Order by AUDES, at the cost indicated specifically in the Store before the Order was submitted. Shipments are entrusted to the best international couriers, able to ensure quick and efficient deliveries.
4.2 With regard to deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any import customs charges shall be borne by the Customer. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import restrictions.
4.3 The delivery times indicated by AUDES must be considered purely indicative and a delay shall not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery and to request compensation or indemnification. Specifically:
- Continental Italy: 1/2 working days from the shipment;
- Italy (Sicilia, Sardegna and Calabria): 2/3 working days;
- Europe (UE): 1/2 working days by air, 3/5 working days by truck (Express service);
- Europe Extra UE: 1/3 working days by air, 3/5 working days by truck;
- Rest of the World: according to the destination, the delivery can be completed from 1 to 5 working days.
4.4 Upon delivery of the Products, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, undamaged, not wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or the Product must be immediately opposed, with specific indication on the delivery document of the Product that must be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the Products received must be reported within 14 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
5. Right of withdrawal/return
5.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of Italian D. Lgs. 206/2005, and amended by Italian D. Lgs.21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without giving reasons and without any penalty fee, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the Products. If the Customer has entrusted a person of their choice with the collection of the Product, their right of withdrawal term begins from the day of delivery of the Product to the person designated by them, other than the courier.
5.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above, the Customer must send AUDES a notice to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address: email@example.com or use the appropriate form in the Store.
5.3 In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must return the Products to AUDES at their own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, to the following address:
ALL SERVICE SRL
Via Paris Bordone 12
The Product must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in its original packaging (envelopes and packaging), stored and used solely for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify its nature and characteristics, according to due diligence, without there being signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal shall apply to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, components, etc.);
- the right of withdrawal is excluded for customized and personalized items or pre-orders;
- to apply the right of withdrawal, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, cards, seals, etc.);
- shipping costs for the return of the goods shall be the sole responsibility of the Customer;
- the shipment, until verified receipt in the warehouse indicated by AUDES, is under the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, AUDES will inform the Customer, to allow them to promptly report the complaint to the courier chosen, obtaining the relative reimbursement; the Product will then be made available to the Customer and AUDES shall not respond in any way to damage, theft or loss occurred during or in any case depending on the shipment for the return.
5.4 AUDES shall reimburse the Customer the full amount paid, net of any additional shipping costs (pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Italian D. Lgs.21/2014), within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any cost as a consequence of such reimbursement. AUDES may suspend reimbursement until receipt of the returned item or until the Customer proves that he/she has correctly returned the item.
5.5 The Customer shall lose the right of withdrawal in cases where AUDES ascertains that:
- the returned item and/or its accessories and/or its packaging are not intact;
- the item is missing its external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the item is missing integral and/or accessory elements (e.g. closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, AUDES shall return the Product to the Customer, charging shipping costs to the said Customer and, if already refunded, the price of the item.
6.1 All Products for sale on the website https://shop.veneziaunica.it are covered by a warranty of 24 (twenty-four) months by AUDES as the vendor, regarding conformity defects, pursuant to Title III of Italian D. Lgs. 206/2005. Legal warranties provided by the manufacturers are also active.
6.2 In the event defective Products or Products not compliant with the Order submitted are received, the Customer has the right, without expense, to the restoration of product conformity by repair and/or replacement of the product. The Customer may exercise this right if the defect becomes apparent within two years of delivery and communicates the defect within two months of its discovery.
6.3 The warranty for defects of conformity shall apply, provided that the Product has been used correctly.
6.4 Should AUDES not be able, for any reason, to provide the Customer with a Product under warranty (restored or replaced), or where repair or replacement were excessively onerous, even due to the value of the Product, AUDES may proceed to an appropriate reduction of the price, or to the reimbursement of the entire amount paid with termination of the contract.
6.5 In cases in which the application of the warranty provides for the return of the Product, the said Product must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
6.6 In order to exercise the aforementioned right, the Customer must indicate in the return form the Product defect in the "Faulty" section of the form. In the event of a defective or non-conforming product, AUDES will arrange to collect the Product at its own expense.
6.7 The warranty for lack of conformity will apply provided that the relevant Product has been used correctly. Therefore, the warranty is excluded if the Customer has damaged the Product because of their own willful or negligent conduct, or in any case if, due to negligence and / or carelessness and / or for other reasons not attributable to AUDES, they have damaged and / or made the Product defective, and / or exposed the said product to natural events and / or has used the said product improperly. The warranty is also excluded if the defects and / or faults and / or malfunctions arise from usage of the Product other than those referred to in the Contract and / or for which it was made, or in cases of normal wear and tear or deterioration of consumable parts.
6.8 Should AUDES find that any flaws or defects in the Customer's Product are attributable, directly or indirectly to the Customer themselves, they will be required to pay the verification costs incurred for this purpose, as well as, notwithstanding the above, any necessary expenses for the restitution of the Product.
7. Complaints and requests for information
7.1 Any complaints or requests for information can be sent to AUDES at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2 Complaints will be processed by AUDES as soon as possible.
9. Applicable Law
9.1 The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its performance are governed by Italian Law, with the exclusion of the conflict of law rules and the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer.